Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gazpacho Andaluz



I always say that it never really feels like summer until I make my first batch of gazpacho. I have yet to make gazpacho this summer because it hasn't been hot at all. I really like gazpacho on a swelteringly hot day. I’m still waiting for one of those to come along and it’s already the fourth of August. The trick with gazpacho is adjusting the seasoning after you make it. It’s best to leave it in the fridge to chill thoroughly then taste it to see if it needs salt, vinegar, or olive oil.

It’s only supposed to reach 30 degrees today but I think I will make gazpacho in spite of the cool temperatures we’ve been experiencing. I’m not complaining, mind you, but I’m one of the few people that I know who actually enjoys the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO: how does Globexs work?