Saturday, November 5, 2011

Levante UD vs Valencia CF 22:00

This must be the most anticipated derby in the history of Valencia vs Valencia. La Ciutat de Valencia stadium is the place to be today for football fans. For the poor souls without tickets, sitting in front of a television in a local bar will have to do. I'll be sitting behind the goal wearing a scarf for Valencia and another for Levante; it's called hedging your bets. I only wish that both teams could walk away from this game with three points. There has to be a way to make that happen. Maybe we can call on the Pope for help.

I am torn in my allegiances so I'll be happy just to see a great game and may the best team win. I think that's what you call a Win-Win situation. Both teams are in the fight to remain in the top slots in La Liga.

Watch the game on La Sexta at 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO: how does Globexs work?