Setas al Ajillo (Garlic Mushrooms)
Ingredients - for 4 people
- 400 gr mushrooms - thickly sliced if large
- 4 cloves garlic - peeled and sliced
- 1 red hot chili pepper - chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon freshly-chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Slice two of the garlic cloves.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Cook garlic cloves along with chopped chili.
- Cook on medium heat for a couple minutes, mix in mushrooms and sauté.
- Crush remaining garlic cloves with a little salt.
- Mix in parsley, plus sufficient oil to form a paste.
- Stir the mixture in with the mushrooms.
- Cook a further 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
And this recipe from my favorite program in Catalan, Caçadors de Bolets: