Saturday, March 16, 2013

Valencia vs Real Betis @ 22:00





Defender Adil Rami prepared for comeback from injury to face Betis
   “I think I'm fine, I've done a lot of work with Jordi, the trainer and I've got no problems physically, but I’m missing a bit of training to get back to fitness. I don’t know if I'll play, but I'm ready for this match," says Adil Rami about the injury that has kept him away out of recent games for Valencia CF.


Now is the moment of truth for Valencia CF in their goal of finishing in the Champions League spots: "Now we know that we are getting to the end of the season, with the biggest games ahead of us. Betis are ahead of us and we have to win. We will be playing a lot of finals."

"We are not the only team to have a game each week, as Betis and Real Sociedad have the same situation and are two good teams. Almost every team is in strong shape.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEO: how does Globexs work?